Thursday, February 3, 2011

Funnel-Brains

So, I'm one of those people that really loves to talk about what God's doing in my life...well, actually, I prefer to write about it more than talk because I feel like I communicate better (and without stumbling) in writing rather than speaking.
Right now is one of those times that I wish I could explain everything God is doing in my life...but it's like He's doing so much, I'm not sure where to begin! It's exciting, but it can get frustrating in my mind. Now, I'm definitely NOT complaining that God is doing too much in my heart...that would be lame! But it's like there is so much awesome stuff in my heart and mind to share, that it's the proverbial backed-up funnel. Over the next few days I'll try to sit down and actually write out what God's doing in me. Lord willing, it will make sense.
I can give you a mini-taste, though, of these events:
1) Argument with my sweet fiancé and God's results through that.
2)NC FCA College Retreat over the weekend of February 28th-30th.
a. Gomer
b. impassioned for missions and teaching (again)
3) Humbling.
4) FCA meeting this past Tuesday.
5) Conversation with a professor- surprising and encouraging.

So...yeah, a lot has gone on in less than 1 week, and I'm so excited about it...now...to slowly sort out the funnel of information. :-) Coming soon! God bless!!!

In Christ,
EGC




No comments:

Post a Comment